Weekend Special home cooking

Cooking has always been a passion for me.  As a working women ,  devoting much time in kitchen after a long days work is difficult.  It became even more difficult when I became a mother . I wanted to spend maximum time with my children.  But at the same time , as any other mother,  I wanted to cook for my children and my family. 
Gradually weekends became  those special days when I could spend some quality time in kitchen and bring some cheerful and lovable moments on the dining table.
Cooking over weekends is moment of relaxation and sense of creativity for me.
My family look forward to weekend menu and now  my children also spend some quality time with me in kitchen. Be it making pizza or baking a cake,  they love to participate. Instead of going out for dinner we love to make something special over the weekend.
So I thought why not share my weekend cooking experience with all those mothers out there who want to bring something special in the form of food. I will try to post some of my cooking ideas and recipes with you going foward. 

Watch this space next week onwards.
Feel free to post your views and ask questions.
Happy cooking

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Looking forward to some scrumptious, finger licking recipes from the great chef !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Himachal Pradesh - Anardana Murg

Haryana : Bajra Aloo Paratha